Friday, February 20, 2015

Electronicalizing

Let there be light (emitting diodes). I feel as though I am approaching some sort of nerdvana with the acquisition of some actual electronics. I was a bit surprised at how insecure the jumper connections were. I really do need to find that soldering iron and learn how to use it.

Initial Automatic Data Collector (ADC) sensor components.

Arduino software now needs to be programmed, at which point my neck will cease to have a profile and the Singularity will approach.

Where the magic may or may not happen
Also on display are some pretty serious carpentry skills. I screwed a wall mount into a 2x4 so I could aim the Kinect down at the pianist's unsuspecting fingers. I used a cordless drill that had been untouched since I got it I don't know how many Christmases ago.
Bill Gates oversees the proceedings.


No comments:

Post a Comment